Researching Wedding Photography at The Grey Dove is a great idea if you are considering a wedding there!
The Grey Dove is a timeless, beautiful, family farm owned by the Cain Family. The farm is an actual working farm with horses who roam in the nearby pastures, which makes for a gorgeous backdrop for Wedding Photography. The Cain family tirelessly restored the 100-year-old barn and stacked stone fireplace as well as added a similar open-air pavilion to provide the most space possible for wedding parties.
Of all the Chattanooga Wedding Venues, this one is probably my favorite! Click here to read more about The Grey Dove Ooltewah.
Recent Wedding Photography at The Grey Dove
The Buffingtons got married in October of 2019, and their Wedding at The Grey Dove was gorgeous. Click on the links below to see photos from each part of the day:
- Wedding Detail Photography at The Grey Dove – wedding day details (decor, tablescapes, cake table, etc.)
- Wedding Prep Photos at The Grey Dove – the bride and groom getting ready for their big day
- Wedding Ceremony Photography at The Grey Dove – the full ceremony under the trees
- Bride and Groom Portraits at The Grey Dove – creative one on one photography with the photographer after the wedding ceremony
- Reception Photography at The Grey Dove – reception coverage photos
Make sure to join the Wedding Planning Facebook group: Chattanooga Wedding Group // Planning, Tips + Advice