Researching Wedding Photography at Tennessee RiverPlace is a great idea if you are considering a wedding there!
Tennessee RiverPlace is a 10,000 square foot Spanish mansion on over a hundred acres of spectacular rolling farmlands looking out to a mountain backdrop over the river. The venue also provides a 4,000 square foot patio overlooking the river and a ballroom complete with a large white fireplace. There is a separate space for a buffet and bar as well as multiple outdoor spaces complete with café lights to embrace the quaint feel.
Recent Wedding Photography at Tennessee RiverPlace
The Ledbetter’s got married in November 2019, and their Wedding at Tennessee RiverPlace was perfection! Click the links below to see images from different parts of their day:
- Wedding Detail Photography at Tennessee RiverPlace – wedding day details (decor, tablescapes, cake table, etc.)
- Wedding Prep Photos at Tennessee RiverPlace – the bride and groom getting ready for their big day
- Wedding Ceremony Photography at Tennessee RiverPlace – the full ceremony under the trees
- Bride and Groom Portraits at Tennessee RiverPlace – creative one on one photography with the photographer after the wedding ceremony
- Reception Photography at Tennessee RiverPlace – reception coverage photos
Make sure to join the Wedding Planning Facebook group: Chattanooga Wedding Group // Planning, Tips + Advice